Sadie is getting her first tooth! Hurray! I wondered if this day would ever come. Ava got her first tooth at 3 months old and here Sadie is 9 months old and still a mouth full of gums. She has been pretty fussy and she's been wanting to chew on anything and everything.
Yesterday Sadie was having one of her screaming moments in the car and I kindly asked Ava to try and make her stop. Ava is such a nurturing big sis and is always trying new ways to calm Sadie....wether it be pulling a funny face or feeding her a bottle.
So after a few minutes Sadie was quiet and at the next red light I turned around to see what Ava had done to help her poor sis. I had to laugh when I saw Ava's leg stretched over to Sadie's car seat with her big toe in her little sister's mouth. Sadie looked so happy and content chewing on her big sister's grimy toe. It was disgusting and heart warming at the same time.















5 comments:
LOL!! That is great!:) So funny what kids think of!
Aghhh aha hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL. That is hilarious.
Oh my heck! I'm so grossed out, but that is so tender too!
I LOVE IT! THAT IS AWESOME. SHUT HER UP,RIGHT?!? lol
THATS so cute!! Thats so AVA!!!!
Post a Comment