
Funny or FRIGHTENING....You be the judge.
what follows is a conversation between Ava and myself after shopping at the grocery store:
AVA: Mom! I want some of the pink marshmallows that you bought me!
ME: Ava, all of the groceries are packed in the trunk. You will have to wait until we get home and unload them.
AVA: MOM! I want some right now!
ME: AVA......you are going to have to wait until we get home!
AVA: {in a threatening tone} Mom.....if you don't get me some marshmallows right now I am going to pull out all of your new flowers!............Do you want me to do that?
ME: What!?? { I was somewhat stunned} You will NOT pull out my flowers! And if you do pull them out mommy will have to throw some of your toys away!
AVA: SO...... I will just pull them out of the garbage!
Please tell me that this is NORMAL behavior for a 3 year old.............please?















7 comments:
I think it is funny...she is just trying to gain her own independence. It is just a phase don't worry!
I don't know if it's normal, but Abby used to threaten me with stuff like that all the time! I started making a joke about it, like you did. I would keep it going, like:
"THEN, I will put the garbage somewhere that you will never find it." Then she would try to come up with a solution to get around that. She eventually outgrew it. It's probably normal!
HAHA! This post made me laugh! I just found ya'lls blog from Travis's blog!
How fun-- your little girls are SOOO dang cute! Hope you had a great mothers day:)
I don't know if that is normal. I just hope that when Savanna turns 3 I know how to deal with her! Personally I don't think that anyone out grows that stage I know a lot of adults that still act that way!
HA! I love it! Ava's so funny! She is smart too! I just want to squeeze her!! speaking of, I haven't seen them in a long time!! lets get together soon!! LOVE YOU AVA and SADIE!
Too cute to worry about! She is so darling. It has been o lang since I have had a 3 year old daughter...boys on the other hand will just hit and punch and everything is aok, it's probably just a phase!
Wow that is funny! Just shows the power of sugar, especially pink sugar! I was going to try to head up that direction this week, but my schedule is looking too crazy. We're going to Kauai next week (Whahooo!) after we get back I'll give you a call.
Post a Comment