Congrats to my niece Hannah who was baptized today! I can't believe that she is already 8 years old! It seems like yesterday that she was born. This is a picture of Hannah and her dad Geoff. It was a beautiful day and we are all very proud of her.
And also...Happy belated birthday to my niece Mckenzie! Who turned 16 on April 10th. Man oh man, am I a bad aunt or what! I missed one of her most important birthdays! Sorry Kenz, I hope you know I love ya!
I also wanted to say good job today Kenz! You gave an awesome talk at your little sister's baptism. You are such a good big sis!















3 comments:
congrats Hannah! We are sooo proud of you. We love you and miss you, see you soon.
Hope everything went well Cass, you'll need to update me.
They are both beautiful girls!
Post a Comment