Sunday, April 27, 2008

ROCK ON?

I just finished putting the kids to bed tonight and Ava said something that kind of made me laugh.  One of my goals this year was to write down the funny little things  that my kids do and say so that I won't forget them (I have a horrible memory).  
So....I'm putting Sadie down and I can hear Ava in her room getting settled.  I yell, "Ava, sleep tight!  I love You!"  And she yells back, " I love you too mom!  ROCK ON!

7 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Soo funny! I need to do this to! Sometimes I forget what they say before I post...bad mommy!

Jessica Kettle said...

hey, I didn't go to the gym this morning (had to work), but call me and we can get together and talk camera!

435.770.8966

Carly said...

ha ha ha ! I bet she learned it from Kell & Riv (they always say that).

The Cooper family said...

haha! i love ava, she cracks me up! sorry i have been missing the last week and a half, i have been sick. blah! i can't wait to get back to yoga though. i feel like so slumpy when i don't go.

Monica said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing sooooooo hard right now! How many times can I say that she is the most darling little girl!!!

I need to start doing this too, becuase I am already forgetting what my little man has done! Love that you are sharing!

Bethers said...

What a way to say good night! She is a darling original girl.

Sarah said...

She is so cute. I love the tongue! She has way too much personality cooped up in that little body! Rock On!