Sunday, March 30, 2008

LATELY I AM LOVING......

PHYTO hair product for dry hair. You can find it at phytohaircare.com. I absolutely love this stuff!  It is a little pricey, but one bottle will last you about 3 months.  It's all natural and doesn't leave you hair with the nasty build up that most shampoo will.  My hair stylist Bethany turned me on to it about a year ago and I am still loving it.  Bethany works at Salon O on 4th south if you ever need a fabulous cut or color!  She is seriously the best!

Sadie's smile.  This kid has the sweetest smile.  She can light up a room with it.

My new Hugger Mugger high performance Mandara yoga mat!  Check out HuggerMugger.com. Although a little slippery at first,  after a few uses, it gets sticky.  It is thicker than my old one so it is a lot more forgiving on my knees and more comfortable for doing head stands and such.  If you need a new mat, this is the one to get.

AMERICAN IDOL!!!  I hate to be the one to jump on the band wagon, but have you watched it this year?  The contestants are stinkin good!  My fav's are David Archuleta, David Cook, Jason Castro, Brook White, and Micheal Johns.  I can't pick just one.  They are all so terrific!

Premier nutrition twisted chocolate protein bars.  A yoga buddy of mine turned me on to these and they are extremely yummy and they have 15 grams of protein...bonus!  

And last but not least, Warmer weather {excluding yesterday and today....a bit snowy}. I am extremely pumped about spring.  It's amazing how a little sunlight can lighten your mood and boost your energy.  I am so excited for gardening this year, I can't stand it!  I love to plant flowers and work in the yard.  I can't wait to start digging!


9 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE American Idol this year! We should have a finale party! Does Spence watch it with you? I'm serious about you guys coming to Cancun next February, I can't believe you've never been! I thought you were a Young! Ha ha.

Jessica Kettle said...

one, i am jealous of your new mat! I might just have to check it out tomorrow. two, uhhhh, can you come over and tell me how to garden??!? Our previous home owner was way into gardening and planted a gazillion flowers. Too bad I don't know a thing about them...

The Cooper family said...

You know what I am loving? YOU. SHHHHHHHHH, its our little secret. Good thing noone else can read this, right?

The Cooper family said...

On a serious note, you know what else I am loving, BRONZER. I have been using it for eyeshadow even. It has really gotten me ready for a bronze summer... Good thing Russ and Spence have the same day off this year, you might just be spending a summer up at the lake with us... whether you want to or not.

spenceandcass said...

I would love to go to the lake! What kind of bronzer to you use?

Sarah said...

I think you should for sure start the club! By the way, it's my fault. I told them all about ours, and how great it is! Call me, I would be happy to share some ideas. We could even on occasion combine the two stores! Fantabulous.

spenceandcass said...

Sounds awesome Sarah!

The Cooper family said...

sounds awesome! then maybe you could help show some of the pontiac wives how to support the endeavors of their husbands social work circle. LOL!!!! HOlla Sarah. HOlla.

Mama Mia said...

Ditto on all the Idol picks!