Monday, March 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!


Happy Birthday to my niece Hannah Banana! She is 8 years old today. Isn't she adorable? Hannah is a beautiful, kind, loving, and intelligent girl. She loves to sing and dance and tease her aunt Cassie. I love when she comes to visit because she is more than willing to let me experiment on her hair....new hair styles and such. I love it! Ava never lets me touch hers. We love ya Banana!

4 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

What a cutie. Are you going to pilates tomorrow? This is an official written commitment stating I will attend. Hold me to it, will ya?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

It is official, I am the WORST aunt ever. How do you remember all of these birthdays? Do you have a calendar?

spenceandcass said...

Carly, I have a calendar and at the beginning of the year, I write down all the birthdays. I'll make one for you.