Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ava the articulate

Lately my little Ava has been blowing me away with her vocabulary.  Sometimes she reminds me less of a 3 year old and more of a 30 year old.   Some words that have come out of her mouth lately are as follows:  Impossible {sounds more like impothible}, ridiculous, dangerous, seriously, absolutely, and fabulous.  I just have to laugh because I think she has a broader vocabulary than I do.  I feel pretty blessed to have a kid like her.  I have a feeling this little girl will always keep me hopping..........and smiling.  

12 comments:

The Cooper family said...

i wuv ava! How is your new puter? By the way? And how much did you have to do to get it? just kidding. well, not really. LOL!!!

spenceandcass said...

I love my new computer! Im serious....I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! I didn't follow through with the deal Spence and I made, but he gets to go to Cabos with Russ, so I think that makes up for it. We need to plan a girl trip to Cabos...wouldn't that be fun!

abcde1112223 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abcde1112223 said...

Where did she learn the word fabulous??

spenceandcass said...

She probably heard it from you, Winslow.

Andrea and Justin said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your blog! You do have really cute girls. I can't even think of how Savanna will be when she is 3, but kids are so smart!

Monica said...

how cute is ava?! i know i say that everytime, but i think she is the cutest girl ever! Did you get a new MAC...i'll have to kill you if you did!

spenceandcass said...

Monica, I DID AND I LOVE IT! Don't kill me.

The Cooper family said...

cass, I think I am going to go to Cancun in November with family and friends, you are more than welcome, but I think I can probably only get away with one extra vacation this year, especially once russ figures out just how much fun it is watching kids seven days a week. twenty four hours a day. plus two dogs. I still haven't told him about cancun. gonna be lots o fun

Jessica Kettle said...

i'm sad I couldn't go to yoga today! I love the saturday class. =( I had a friend in town and we met for breakfast. Not to mention I photographed a wedding Friday night and was out way late! But I will be there monday!

Jessica Kettle said...

p.s. I love all the fancy words Ava is using! What a crack up!

Audrey said...

We totally need to get the kids together- when it stops snowing! Maybe Ava can help Hayden add to his vocabulary! But I don't know how I'd feel about Hayden running around yelling(as he always does)"Fabulous!"