Monday, March 10, 2008

JUST A LITTLE UPDATE

Just a little update of the last few days....
Ava and Spence went on a "daddy daughter date" to a Utah Grizzly's game at the E center! Ava was so excited to have some fun time with Dad. After the game Spence asked her how she liked it. And she said, "Dad, hockey games is kinda bowing". Maybe next time they will try visiting the Zoo.

River came over on Saturday night for a few hours and Ava was in heaven. She has always been so fascinated with him. They had a great time playing, watching movies, and reading stories. Ava says she wants to read like Rivy when she gets big.

Monday we raced go-carts at the Layton Speedway for family night! This pic from left to right: Lance (Big Dawg), Natalie (Flare), me (Sassy Cassie) , Ava ( munchkin), Grandpa Kevin (Big Daddy), and Spence (Racer). I am sad to say that Sassy Cassie came in last. What can I say, I have never been much into extreme sports!
** this has to be one of the funniest pictures of Lance I have ever seen! He looks so special.**

Nat and me posing for the camera in our spiffy racing head socks! Spence is thinking he's pretty funny sneaking into our photo.

Grandpa Spencer and Grandma Sher made it home safely from Ecuador. The girls are modeling the hand-made sweaters that Gramps and Grams brought back for them. Thanks guys!

Sadie is just so kissable lately! Even Ava has a hard time keeping her lips off!

Spence was pretty pumped that the weather permitted him to take the motorcycle out for a spin. That thing is sooo loud that I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard it. Needless to say, Sadie isn't too fond of the motorcycle.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute! I love the picture of Lance. He is so funny! You are such a good wife, letting Spence have bike. I am so afraid of Jake getting hurt. I really should lighten up! Your girls are adorable.

Monica said...

I am still laughing at the picture of lance and all of you go-carting...lance is oh-so cute!! Your girls are so dang cute! And I love the pics you took of them both...your gettin good at taking pics!

The Cooper family said...

I love you pictures Cass! They look fantastic, how cute is your little family! We need to get our cruise figured out, talking to Russ just isn't happening, so I think you and I should take control of the situation. If you get time, go to some cruise websites and figure out where you want to go. Royal Caribbean is supposed to have the best kids programs, Carnivals are next in line. Call me! MUAH! Your girls are so beautiful!

The Cooper family said...

When are you going on your trip?

spenceandcass said...

Ashley..we are going on our trip on April 10th. Yahoo!

abcde1112223 said...

Hey guys! I hope you're well.. It looks like I'll be here for a while longer.. And Cassie of course i freakin care!!! lol the internet has been out at my house so i haven't had internet access for a while. Love you guys! give kisses to the little rugrats for me

spenceandcass said...

Oh! Winnie...we love you too!

Mama Mia said...

What a fun family night Cass! I love the sweaters too!

Carly said...

All of the kids look so much older, even Riv! Love the pic of the head socks...and the sweaters turned out soo cute on the girlies.