We went to Disney on ice for the first time today! (I know it's a Sunday....But it was truly some great family time! Sorry Mom.) It's funny how kid stuff becomes fun again after you become a parent. I felt like a kid again. I was more excited about seeing Tinker Bell and Mickey Mouse than Ava was. When we first arrived, we went straight to the souvenir stand. There were all sorts of cool princess shirts, princess tiaras, princess purses......but NO, Ava totally wanted a sword. Her and her friend Brighton had a great time sword fighting the entire night. I think the lady sitting in front of us would have preferred not to have been whacked quite so many times...but thankfully, no one was critically injured. The bottom two pics are of Ava posing with her good friends Tatem and Brighton. Thanks Russ and Ashley, for inviting us today! It was fun.
















6 comments:
We went on Wednesday! I loved it. I'm glad you had so much fun! I totally was so excited when each princess came out. I almost cried! Ha ha. I'm a dork.
I'm a big dork. Dorks Rule!
That said, i totally almost cried too. Welcome to motherhood. LOL. We had so much fun Cass, thanks, lunch was awesome. Call me and we'll do a play date!
Cass, there's nothin' wrong about getting excited about a couple of fairies and princesses!
Thanks Winslow:)
hey cassie! it's jessica, from yoga. your blog is so cute! how fun that you went to disney on ice. it must be a blast having girls! they're adorable.
Post a Comment