Friday, March 07, 2008

HUSBAND TAG

I got tagged by Sarah!

What is his name?: Spencer Wren Young II
How long have we been married?: It will be 6 years in June. I can't believe it!
How long did we date?: 3 years and then we kept in touch through letters for 2 years while he was on his mission.
How old is he?: 27
Who eats more?: I do....sadly.
Who said I love you first?: I think he did...but it was so long ago, I'm having trouble remembering for sure.
Who is taller?: He would like to tell you that he is, but I would say we are about the same height.
Who sings better?: I would have to say I do, but that's not saying much.
Who is smarter?: He is. And I'm starting to realize it more and more through the years.
Who's temper is worse?: Hmmm...mine.
Who pays the bills?: I do. He finally gave in and let me do it.
Who does laundry?: I do and I'd like to keep it that way.
Who cooks dinner?: I do, but Spence can sure make a mean cheese quesadilla in the microwave!
Who drives when we are together?: He ALWAYS does. And I have always liked that about him.
Who is more stubborn?: We are both extremely stubborn. Ava gets it from him.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?: Spencer is usually the first to say I'm sorry. I have always admired him for that.
Who's parents do you see more?: We spend a lot of time with both
Who has more friends?: That's a tough one...but I would have to say he does. He has met a lot of friends at work.
Who wears the pants in the family?: I let him think he does
Who eats more sweets?: I DO! Spencer rarely eats sweets.....it kinda creeps me out. I mean come on!
Guilty pleasures?: We love watching the UFC ( we love Chuck Liddel) and We never miss an episode of American Idol.
Who mows the lawn?: We both like mowing the lawn. He mows the front and I mow the back. I leave the trimming to him though.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?: I do. We switch it up now and then.
Who kissed who first?: I think I kissed him!
Who asked who out first?: Spencer did. For our first date he took me to a U2 concert! It was awesome. I still have the t-shirt that he bought me there.
What's my favorite thing about him?: Spencer is a loving father and husband. He loves life and is always trying to improve himself. He is also one of the hardest workers you will ever meet.
I TAG: Megan, Natalie, Monica, and Carly......if she hasn't already done this one.

5 comments:

The Cooper family said...

awww, how cute are you two! How are your darling girls? Brighton keeps insisting that he and Ava are having a sleepover tonight, and that you said he could! I have been laughing all day!!

spenceandcass said...

She loves Brighton. They get along so well.

Sarah said...

Cute! I loved reading your story. Jake and Spencer have some funny things in common, like not really eating sweets. We need to have treat nights, so that we can munch on sweets together, while our hubbies eat green beans or whatever.

Lance and Natalie said...

I have the cutest nieces ever! You are the best blogger I've ever seen!! Why had I not commented sooner....

spenceandcass said...

Thanks Nat! You are quite the blogger yourself. Smart a--!