YAHOO! I got tagged for the first time! Thanks Carly!
A-Attached or single: Very attached
B-Best friends: Mom and sister Nat
C-Cake or pie: definitely cake (preferably chocolate)
D-Day of choice: Tuesday. It is Spencer's Day off and we can all hang out as a family.
E-Essential items: chap stick, gum, cell phone
F-Favorite color: Sage green, Caribbean blue
G-Gummy bears or worms: Worms
H-Hometown-Clinton
I-Indulgence(s)- pedicures, massages, facials....pretty much anything spa related, Skinny Cow fudge sickles, and "Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant" (a tv show on vh1)...I think it's funny.
J-January or July: Both; January because it is the start of a new year and July because I love evenings in the summertime. (the temperature is perfect!)
K-Kids: Ava, who is 3 years old and Sadie, who is 6 months.
L-Life is incomplete without: My kids, my husband, back-rubs, Yoga
M-Marriage date: June 4, 2002.
N-Number of siblings: Just one sister Natalie, who is 25.
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges... don't really like apples.
P-Phobias or fears: Being eaten by a shark (Not very realistic, I know, but it would really suck), being burned alive, Being attacked by a burglar/psychopath/rapist in my home (mainly after watching a lot of 48 hours or Cold Case Files).......Let's just say my doors are always locked. And last of all, having my nose broken. I could go on....But I'll just leave it at that.
Q-Quotes: "If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well." This quote haunted me as a child. My dad would use it pretty much any chance he got....my room wasn't cleaned well enough..etc. Now that I am older, I am pained to admit that he was right. Don't tell him I said that.
R-Reason to smile-My two girls, funny things that come out of Ava's mouth.
S-Seasons: Spring and Fall (it's so beautiful)
T-Tag friends: Nat, Audrey...when she gets her blog up and going.
U-Unknown facts about me: I am addicted to Lysol sanitizing spray. I spray it everywhere and on everything. Gotta kill them germs!
V-Very favorite store: J Crew, Anthropology, Pottery Barn, Prana Sports
W-Worst habit-Letting the laundry pile up and procrastinating when it is time to clean the bathrooms. I'm not too fond of cleaning toilets.
X-x ray, ultrasound or mammogram: ultrasound....I don't think I have ever had a mammogram...and I think I would remember.
Y-Your favorite food: Chicken Pad Thai, Las Vegas roll at Osaka Sushi, my mother-in-laws potatoes and gravy.
Z-Zodiac: Libra
Friday, February 29, 2008
A-B-C-D
Posted by spenceandcass at Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Your blog is soooo cute! You are already better at it than me, I can't figure out the cute backgrounds that everyone does. We went skiing on February 19th, too! We are going this Tuesday with Russ and Ash. You guys should come! We also should have a Rock Band night. We have it too, and it's our favorite!
My email is sarahgtalbot@hotmail.com
I will have Jake call Spencer, but you can only come if you promise not to laugh at me! I just took my first lesson on Tuesday. (I was wrong, it was actually the 26th) It kind of still terrifies me to go fast, so I just inch down the mountain! ha ha
funny cass.
Post a Comment