
It hurts...all over....every muscle...bone....toe nail....you name it... It hurts. Today after much coaxing from my gym buddy Katie, I finally tried her Spin/run your butt off class. I have never been so tired in my life! Have any of you ever tried spin? I am definitely out of shape because not 10 minutes had passed and I was already thinking of ways to quit! Fake a headache or knee injury.....sneak out the back door when no one was looking. I guess this means I need to go back and try it again next week. Katie says it gets easier each time you go, but I don't know if I believe her. Thank you my dear for helping me realize how unbelievably out of shape I really am!















16 comments:
oh girl. That bad? I thought about coming today, but I have so freaking much work to do I could die. I will be editing all night. Plus my dad is coming in tonight from Seattle, so I gotta clean the house. I will come next week, for sure! I can't wait to hear all the gory details. I'm not sure what our sched. is going to be like with my dad in town, if I will be there or not, so feel free to call. 435.770.8966 or 8014518302
I love spin...it kicks your butt! I look forward to my Monday night spin class every week at my gym! It's a great workout! Too bad I eat too many cookies and just have to burn off the sweets when I go, instead of burning off some of the needed fat on my backside!
Hey Cass, good for you! Its a good hurt!I would love to go with you when I graduate. My life starts then! You should do some bike rides with me this summer, they are so fun!!!
I have always wanted to try spin...but I am too scared!
Oh freak, what a perfect time for me to come comment on your blog. Spin is one of the best workouts ever. Stick with it because you will begin to love it. But those first couple times you wonder what the hell did you get yourself into. It is so much different than anything else that you usually do. That is why it is tough, but that change in the normal routine is good!!! Stick with it. I am learning how to add links in my blog, I didn't realize how complicated it can get. Hope you don't mind that I linked you on my blog!!!! You will get over the stiffness, but if really sucks when you are going through it.... Stick with it and you will love it!
I haven't been to a class since the last time I went to Yoga with you! I was so embarrassed at my total lack of ability-there's NO WAY I would do the spin class. Good for you for doing it! I'm sure you'll go back and become awesome at it, just like Yoga. By the way, your legs look pretty toned in the picture! ; )
Sarah, thats not me in the picture. lol. I found it on the web! I'm going to drag you to a class one of these days!
i wanna go! i am a little nervous though! what to do?
Great sick story. Come to my blog to claim your prize.
You did it! I love the music. Way to go, Cass!
verbal commitment. coming tomorrow. All the fam went home, so I am back on track! Whew!
I am so sorry that it has taken so long to get your shabby apple dress it should be coming soon now. Let me know if you still want to host a party and I can give you the information.
The best thing about spin is no one knows the resistence level you are on! I always enjoy spin...I never feel the blood pumping through my veins like it does in spin. Now if I could get there weekly and not monthly that would be a plus!
Kara had her baby Cass! Yesterday at about 3:00. Darek said he didn't know her name yet, but she was 8lb 14 oz. Glad it was her, and not me... LOL!! See you at yoga! MUAH!
Have fun on your VACATION!!! I hate you a little right now.
Post a Comment