Wednesday, February 06, 2008

WHAT A BIG GIRL!


Sadie wants to be sitting up all by herself, all the time.



And she's almost got the hang of it.



ALMOST!

3 comments:

Carly said...

I honestly cannot believe how much older she looks! Those cheeks!

MegBass said...

Love your blog Cass! Your doing better than I am! Those pics came out so good! That is so cool that Ava did good on her first day! What a girl! I love the slow falling, that was hilarious!! I love those cute girls!!

Monica said...

Hey Cass, it Monica, Lance's sister! Nat told me you were blogging now becuase I was tellin her how I finally started a blog and thought it was soooooo cool! So hopefully you don't mind me coming to your blog and keep'in in touch...isn't so fun! It's great to see your cute girls. Sadie is getting so big! Keep in touch!