Sunday, February 10, 2008

AVA


Ava doing her "I'm too tired to pose" pose


Ava doing her model pose


Arrrgh! What a scary Pirate!


Ava and Dad watchin 3D Barbie Pegasus


Me and Ava at the cabin ( and Bella)

I was talking to my mom the other day about all of the funny things Ava comes up with. And how you always think your going to remember the hilarious things your kids do and say, but then you don't.....at least I don't. So I thought it would be a good idea to start writing this stuff down. Now you may not think that any of this stuff is all that funny. But you have to remember....most mom's think everything their kids do is funny. Like the time Ava was swimming with Grandpa Kevin this summer and she suddenly looked up at him and said, "Grandpa, you have boobies like a girl!!!" I hear Grandpa Kevin has started doing push-ups nightly. Speaking of boobies, Ava has informed me that she doesn't want them. She asked me if I could please tell Heavenly Father for her. I said, "Ava, I think you will definitely change your mind when you are a bit older." She reassures me that she will not!
Last week Spencer was carrying Ava into the store. I guess his grip was a little too tight because she suddenly yelled, "Daddy, move your arm down a little cuz youse givin me a wedgie." Now I don't know where she picks up all of this stuff, because it isn't from me. Lets just blame it on Spencer.

2 comments:

Carly said...

love the 3-D glasses. She is so cute.

Monica said...

I love the stories! Ava is hilarious!! I love to talk to that girl...she makes me laugh so hard! She is an adorable girl!!