Ok, I'm just going to come right out and say it......I am the world's worst speller. And the funny thing is that my favorite subject in school was English.....go figure??? So in case any of you ( while reading my blog) ever wonder to yourselves, "Does Cassie know that you don't spell hilarious, halarious?" Or, "I wonder if she knows that you don't spell famous with an E?" YES, I am aware. I am currently working to improve my spelling abilities, so please bare with me. ( Is that how you spell bare?....bear...whatever!!
Anyway, just a little story to go along with the topic of bad spelling....I have never really understood the whole year book signing thing. I've always tried to keep it short and sweet. So anyway, One year I decided to write "Have a great summer, sweaty" on pretty much every year book I signed. Ya......I was trying to spell sweetie.
















8 comments:
ha ha ha. love it. Have a good day sweaty.
So Do you and Spencer want to go on a cruise this year? Russ said he and Spence talked about it a little, but I think if we really want to do it, we should probably book sooner rather than later to get the cruise we want. Let me know what you think. (Now that Vegas idea is caput, Russ is talking about Cabo. Can you spell 'flaky'? Hehehe
theer iz nutting rong wit sommone whoo caant spel. dount bee radickulous!!
Thanks Kell. You are such a sweaty!
That is a story I will remember for all time!!!
Just wanted to drop in and check out your new look! I love it! You and I have something in common...I am horrible at spelling as well! I probably did the same thing in yearbooks but never realized it. My big complaint is there is no spell check for the comments on posts! UGGG!
I hear ya Mia!
Hey guys! I couldn't stop laughing, that is hysterical! So we finally started our blog! (and when I say we, I mean Mike) So check it out, I hope we can keep in touch better this way.
Post a Comment