Congratulations to my nephew, Riverton, on his baptism yesterday and confirmation today. It was great to see him so excited and happy. Here he is wearing his new Sunday clothes and I have to say that he looks darn handsome! After the confirmation today the whole family stopped by our house for some food, fun, and good company. Below, are some extra pics from today.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
RIVER'S BAPTISM
Posted by spenceandcass at Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. Congrats to River. Love the Blog.
It was a great day, thanks for letting us party at ur house!!! Love ya
Love the pic of Big Spence in action. Congrats Rivy!
That is the funniest pic of riv I have ever seen!!!! Congrats riv again im super excited
Ya...That's the best picture I could get of him. The little monkey wouldn't hold still for one second!
Post a Comment