Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WINTER BLUES

I officially have the winter blues. It happens every year, just after Christmas. I'm really trying to pull myself out of this funk that I'm in, and luckily I have these two munchkins to cheer me right up.

Introducing:

THE UNDERWEAR BANDITS


With their bright red flowing capes and their sassy bikini brief caps.

THEY'LL TURN ANYONE'S FROWN UPSIDE DOWN.

What cheers you up during this time of year?

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am with you on that! I hate the winter blues.... your girls are so funny, I love it!
About the PV, just call 800-411-8151,
and ask them how many points you have towards your free oils, let me know if you have any more questions.

Chelseys Blog said...

I have been feeling the same way for the past couple of days. I am ready for summer baby (mostly sunshine)

The Nichols Family said...

They cheer me up to. :)

The Nichols Family said...

The thoughts you share are profound. :)