Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm 30

I woke up yesterday morning and found this taped to my fridge


And to my surprise, I returned home from yoga and found this


and this


I actually managed to eat 5 of these


And my favorite 5 year old neighbor boy, Zachy made me this


What a GREAT DAY!!!


PS: Thanks everyone for the numerous birthday Honks throughout the day. Each time I heard one it put a smile on my face :)

Thanks for all the facebook birthday wishes and phone calls.

Thanks Spence for the awesome balloon surprise. I love you!

And an extra special thanks to Ava for singing me happy birthday while playing the kazoo.....you made your mother proud!


7 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Cassie! The sign on the garage door is beyond hilarious, what a funny idea. Im glad you had a fantastic birthday!

Amber Jensen said...

I am so happy that I am not the only 30 year old around here! I feel like doing something youthful, like getting a tattoo, or wearing a short skirt! I'm not sure that will help. Oh well, I guess we are just meant to get older, (sigh).

Heather said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY CASSIE!!!!!
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY....

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Happy Late Birthday Cassie! Sounds like Spence took care of you. What an awesome hubby.

Jessica Kettle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! i love love love the sign idea. hilarious! i would have honked like 100 times.

also, i have SOOOO been going to thursday pilates and you have SOOOO not been there. and i went to saturday yoga two saturdays ago. are we destined to show up on opposite days forever??! i hope not. boo.

Andrea and Justin said...

Happy Birthday! a little late...

Mike and Audrey said...

Happy Birthday! Just pretend I posted this a couple days ago:) Spence is definitely a creative husband!