Monday, September 28, 2009

At least she washed it



I was out mowing the lawn earlier today and I felt a little tug on my pants. I looked down and saw Ava with a huge smile on her face.

"Mom, come look! I made us all a healthy snack!"

I followed her into the front yard where I found Zach and Sadie sitting at the picnic table with a plate of sliced peaches and carrots.

"Wow, I said. What a great healthy snack!"

I reached down and popped one of the peaches into my mouth.

"Yummy Ava!"

"Ya mom, I washed them off in my swimming pool!...... that's ok hu?"

................................

At that moment, certain images began to flood my mind......the kids soaking their dirty feet in the pool, the kids giving bella a nice doggy bath in the pool, Sadie's soggy swim diaper.....................yes, in the pool.

I really MUST stop thinking about it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is way too funny!! She is the cutest.... Are you loving your oils?
If you ever have a question call me or leave a comment on my blog!!

Mike and Audrey said...

That is hilarious! Like you said, at least she thought to wash it first. :)
Your kids are so cute!!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

That is awesome! Ava is such a character. Love that girl!