Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dad needs a cool job

Conversation between Spence and Ava today while watching a UFC match:

AVA: Dad who do you like better the blue guy or red guy?

DAD: I like the red guy

AVA: why?

DAD: he's really good

AVA: why?

DAD: Because that is his job. He gets paid to be a good fighter.

AVA: Dad you just need to be a little bit stronger to do that for a job, hu?

DAD: I don't think that I would want to do that for a job, Ava.

AVA: Dad, you need to get a cool job.

DAD: A cool job? Where?

AVA: You could work at Lagoon....... or somewhere with a candy machine!


4 comments:

Monica said...

That Ava...she is TOO funny!

Jennifer said...

What would we do in this neighborhood without Ava to entertain us? She is such a hoot!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

I love Ava! Yeah, Spence why don't you get a cool job ;)! Your post below made me so sad. I don't want my baby Sofia to get big. But, I know before we think she is going to be preparing to go to kindergarten too.

Kayli said...

That is so cute! My Allie still talks about your girls, she says, "can we see the girl with the long hair and the computer and the mom?" I will call you after this crazy week I'm having.