Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sadie loves to snack on raisins (really she will snack on just about anything, but raisins seem to be her favorite right now).   I have been finding raisins everywhere...... in the car, mashed in the carpet, in my shoes....... I even found her trying to stick one up her nose!

So the other night I grabbed my chapstick to put a little on before bed and 


This is what I found
Yep    a raisin 


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Funny!

Baldwin Fam said...

Geez Cass, she was saving them for later. They're her little stash! You just ruining it if you take them all out of the good hiding places. :)

By the way, when were you planning on going to Sea World? I got an email about discounted tickets through the end of Sept. Email me - mari_marisol@hotmail.com

LUKE AND MONICA said...

That is awesome! What a funny little girl. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!