I woke up around 7am this morning to find Spence out on the balcony of our room. "I just watched the sun rise", he said. "It was beautiful!" He has always been an early riser. I wish I could say the same form myself. However, this morning I'm glad that I woke up early. I am now sitting on the balcony watching dozens of small white fishing boats head out to sea. A few people are taking a morning run along the shore and the little man that runs the restaurant downstairs is spraying off his cobblestone walkway for the first time this morning.
I really love it here in Cabos. Spence planned a last minute get away for our 7th anniversary and I wasn't about to complain. It has been fun reconnecting.....talking.... laughing..... just the two of us. I sort of forgot how funny he was. That probably sounds weird. I have taken a few random pics so far so I'll hurry and post them before we go to breakfast.

Seriously one of my favorite things to do is lounge by the pool with an umbrella, a good book, and my hubby. I don't actually spend much time in the pool. But for some reason laying next to it is extremely relaxing.

Spence loves it too!

Sexy Senor Young soaking his feet in the pool. He's cute hu?

Me with my "Pearl Jam" hair, as Spencer likes to call it. He will randomly start singing "Jeremys' Spoken" when ever he feels like it. He thinks he is funny.

Me.... Pearl Jam hair pulled back.

Casa Dorada lobby

On our way to San Jose for some shoppin! Spence was extremely excited...... NOT

Spence closing the curtains in our room. He is always so peranoid that someone is peeking through our windows. I have to keep reminding him that we are on the 4th floor. "calm down!"

My good-lookin husband trying to make me laugh. We've been doing a lot of that.















7 comments:
Okay, I think you are the vacation queen. Looks like you're having a great time. Enjoy the sunshine there, because it's raining here.
Geez... you guys go on more vacations then anyone I know. And you never invite us. What the heck? ;) I am sure that Spence would have preferred to spend your anniversary with Luke walking down the beach with him... ha ha ha.
That is AWSOME! What a sweet husband. Sometimes you have to get away to remember how much you love them! I love it!
Your room looks fantastic! (Especially for the price.) :) Have a superb time and watch out for the swine flu!:)
YAY...enjoy your time together! It is so nice to be able to get to know each other again. Sometime life gets so busy, you do need a little break to reconnect.
Brian wanted me to mention that he has that same pic from when we were in Los Cabos a couple months ago...the feet overlooking the pool. Again, enjoy your time!
Aahhh... you guys suck!! You have to just rub it in my face that I am obviously NOT laying by a pool, peacefully reading, and catching some rays. Somebody's gotta do it I guess- may as well be you guys. :) Glad you guys had a great time!
p.s. Nic thinks you guys pretty much ROCK!! And so do I.
Post a Comment