WE'RE BACK!!!

We had a wonderful time in Costa Rica. I haven't had a chance to go through all of my pics yet, but here are a few that I found online to give you an idea. Above is a pic of our hotel. We stayed at Los Suenos Marriott resort which was about 15 minutes from Jaco. It was such a beautiful hotel. THANK YOU Carly and Ozz for getting us the hook up!

This is a picture of our room.

The beaches in Costa Rica are Gorgeous and the water is surprisingly warm.

Costa Rica is full of wild life. You can't step outside without spotting an iguana. They are EVERYWHERE! We visited a wild life preserve and saw quite a few White Faced Monkey's (above).

We also saw quite a few sloths. Now tell me this little guy isn't the cutest thing you have ever seen! I am thinking that a sloth would be a great pet to have at home....they are only awake for 4 hours out of the day..... which doesn't leave them much time to bark at my neighbors. I couldn't convince Spence to let me take one home though.......bummer.
Stay tuned for more pics...... once I get them all sorted out.
UNTIL THEN.....
















6 comments:
ohh that looks awesome you guys go to the best places!!
How fun! I'm jealous though!! Can't wait to see your pics.
I didn't even know you were gone, but I am really jealous. Your room looks very luxurious.
How fun!! Sorry we havn't made it up there yet, hopefully we will sometime soon. Maybe sometime this summer.. Miss you guys
You guys should really invite us on one of your fun vacations! They always look awesome. :)
Actually..... you guys would be pretty fun traveling partners! We should plan a trip!
Post a Comment