Saturday, April 25, 2009

Where do they learn this stuff?

Ava:  Mom are you going to get me a present when you and Daddy go on vacation?

Mom:  Hmmm .... I think I could probably get you a little something if you're good while Mommy and Daddy are gone.

Ava:  Mom can you get me 3 presents?

Mom:  I think one present will be enough.

Ava:  Mom, if you don't get me 3 presents that means that you don't love me!



10 comments:

Alicia said...

She knows how to work it...where are you guys going?
Whenever you want to come play with photoshop let me know Wyatt would love to play with Ava

Bonnie said...

She's too smart. Funny

Anonymous said...

SHE SO PRETTY, IS LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER..!!!
ISRAEL RUVALCABA

Andrea and Justin said...

she is way smart. I love all the things she says.

mcdmale said...

Hey Cass, How are you doing? Your blog is cute. Your girls are growing sooooo fast. I have a blog for invited readers only. If you want to send me your email, I'll invite you. Stephanie McDonald smcd_ut@hotmail.com

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Wow where did she learn that Cass? Is that what you do to Spence... hahahaha

Sherice said...

Smarty pants. She is a crack up! I love your new quotes on your sidebar! Somethin' to think about :)

Heather said...

That is too funny!! She is too dang smart... Just wait until she is a teenager!!!!

Jenni said...

Can't call her dumb!!! Probably to smart for her own good!

Jamie said...

Wow...She really knows how to get what she wants. She is a doll.