Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cora Paige

I was blog hopping late last night and I found this heart wrenching story about Cora.  This little girl lost her battle with cancer just a few weeks after being diagnosed.  I literally bawled my eyes out while reading her story.  I then hugged both of my children as tight as I could.  Ava proceeded to kicked me away, but at least I got a few seconds of lovin.

I  don't even want to imagine what it would be like to lose one of my children.  My thoughts are with her parents and family.   A memorial has been established to construct a playground in Cora's honor. The playground will be an extension of the families local church.  If you would like to donate, you can make a purchase from Etsy and all of the proceeds will be donated to the memorial.  I got some way cute onesies for Sadie.  


1 comments:

LUKE AND MONICA said...

What are you talking about crazy girl! I always leave you comments. I hope your kids get better because we are so in desperate need of some time with you guys. You guys are always a blast to be with and you always keep us laughing. Keep me updated on the status of the kids health so we know if your gonna make it.