Sunday, January 18, 2009

A few weeks ago during the big snow storm my dad and I decided to take the girls sledding.  Neither of them had ever been and I was pretty certain that they would love it.  My dad knew of a small hill in Ogden and so we headed off for some fun in the snow.  It took us about an hour to get there....the traffic was THAT BAD!  But we made it and immediately began to bundle the kids up.
This is what happened........


"Sadie!!! Are you ready to go sledding?!!"

She looks pretty excited ......I love that face!

"Ava you are so BRAVE!"............it was fun right?  RIGHT?

...............................................................


5 minutes later my teary eyed children were un-bundled and safely strapped into their car seats.  Their faces say it all.

So much for sledding. I guess we'll try a smaller hill next time.

1 comments:

Carly said...

I am pretty surprised that she didn't like it.