Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Young Family Halloween Pics 2008 {INTRODUCING.......Ava, the Spooky Skeleton and Sadie, the not-so-spooky Chicken}




14 comments:

Alicia said...

Yah I love your pictures you will have to show me how to make those cute collages on your computer.

Mama Mia said...

OH I forgot about the skeleton! She looks spooky and the chicken is great!

Stephanie said...

So cute, Cass!!! I like the ones with you and Spence. You guys are such a cute family! :)

Audrey said...

Cute pictures! Your girls are darling! Hope you guys had fun trick-or-treating:) I love how you set up the pictures.

Nichole said...

How cute! I wish I could have seen them. :( Looks like you had a great time!

MegBass said...

SOOO CUTE, I think we need to plan better next year and have a party with spider cupcakes and goulish treats so we can see all the kids! I feel like we totally missed out. Hey will you tell Monica to add me to her blog, I don't know her email.

Bonnie said...

Ava's costume was great! It was fun to see her when she came to our house!

Shelley said...

Spencer is the scariest thing I have seen all day! Great costume:)

Bertie said...

What cute pictures!! Your girls are DARLING:)

Sarah said...

I love that Ava is a skeleton! Sadie makes a cute chicken. We need to go out to dinner. We haven't seen you in a while!

Brandee & Julie said...

Your pictures are amazing! Your girls are adorable. I love the skeleton!

Jennifer said...

Cassie, PLEASE tell me how you format your pictures and make those darling collages. My girls thought they were cool, too.

Sherice said...

Hey!! Long time no see. I have been a blogging slacker!! I love your pic. The girls look awesome in their costumes. I wanna know how you do those picture collages too. THey are great.

Anne said...

Ok...I want to know how to make the super cute picture collages too. Share, share! Looks like there are a lot of inquiring minds out there that want to know! email me at annejohn@suddenlink.net or make a post. We all want cool collages like yours! They are soooo cute!