Ava turned 4 years old today! She was so excited that she woke up at 6:30 this morning to open her presents. Mom and dad were SO thrilled! Here she is with her new toys spread out all over her bed room floor.
Ava FINALLY got her very own car! She has been wanting one for a very long time. I love the look on her face as she sees it for the first time!
The poor thing had to wait until 4 o'clock for the battery to charge. But that still didn't stop her from sitting in it.....and pretending to drive it.....all day long! She had a blast.
She even took Sadie for a little ride.
Happy Birthday Ava! We love you VERY VERY much!
We don't know what we would ever do without you!















9 comments:
What fun pictures! You captured the moments beautifully:) She is so cute- and I can't get over how much she looks JUST like Spencer! Happy Birthday Ava! Such cute girls:)
She is so cute! I love the new car. I can't believe how big Sadie is getting!
P.S. We have the same lamp in our girl's room's. Did you notice?
Happy Birthday Ava! We think you are one of the cutest girlies ever!
Happy Late Birthday!!! I love new cars, I know how she feels!!! How darling she is!
It looks like she had soooo much fun! I love the picture of Ava running to her new ride! We're so bummed we couldn't make it to the party, sounds like it was awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!!!
Wow! I didn't know that was what her b-day present was...how cool. I always wanted one of those.
What a fun birthday, Spencer is getting her started with cars early isn't he! You think primary has been crazy, wait until I have Justin AND Andy this week!
they are so cute together love you
Hey Cass, wish I could have been there for her party, looked so fun, you did an awesome job! Ava's present is on its way, I hope I can be a super mom like you some day!!
Post a Comment