Yesterday, My beautiful sister-in-law Meggie had a birthday! AND
not only did she have a birthday, but she also graduated from Nursing School! Yep, our little Meggie is now a Registered Nurse! We are all so proud of her for accomplishing this goal. She has already been hired to work in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit and she is totally excited. Megan is a loving aunt to her nieces and nephews and an awesome friend to Spence and I.
ABOVE is a pic of Meg (right) and her best friend from nursing school (left). Megan arranged for both of their families to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner and then we all watched the graduation afterwards! It was a really fun evening.
So, Congratulations Meg! We love ya and wish you well in your new career. Relax and take a deep breath! Nursing school is OVER! Yipee!















3 comments:
congratulations and happy birthday meggers!
yay for NICU nurses!!! They are the best!!
Thanks so much Cass! I love your blog, don't stop!! I wish I could keep up with you! I promise to be better and post lots of pics of my california trip! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment