Friday, April 18, 2008

RANDOM EVENTS AND PICS IN PUERTO RICO

The last day of our trip it rained buckets. It was some serious monsoon rain. So instead of going to the beach, we went to the spa. And I was more than ok with that option. This is my attempt at being artistic with my photo taking. Yes, that is my hand.
This is yours truly at the tennis courts......taking my own picture....pathetic huh?

This is my awesome mother-in-law/tennis pro. She is the one who talked my in in to playing tennis..... on vacation. But I am so glad that she did, because I had a great time after all. You know what is really sad? When your tiny..... barely 100 pounds wringing wet......mother-in-law can kick your butt! Look at the muscles on this lady!
The last night there, the whole Young Chev group ate dinner at the Strip House. I had the pan seared tuna and I topped it off with a diet coke and some chocolate cake. My diet went out the window like 20 minutes after our plane landed. But hey, I was on vacation right?
Carly, I am so sorry to have to torture you like this, but Jeff Kendall thought it would be a great idea to show you this picture of him enjoying his creme brulee. He wanted me to tell you that it was delicious. (we warned him that you were going to punch him in the jugular if he didn't stop taunting you with all of the good food he was eating)
At the end of the dinner the waiter kindly passed the bill to Spence (per big Spencer's request) Thank goodness it was a joke, because I think they would have had to garnish Spencer's wages for quite some time to pay that baby off!
In conclusion, I would like to say........
Thanks again Spencer and Sherry for the fun trip! And, Spencer, don't listen to my husband. I think that hat is awesome!
Did I mention that my husband hates having his picture taken?
This is what his face looks like pretty much every time I take out my camera.
I still think he's cute though. I had such a great time with him during the trip..... he had me laughing non stop! I really do have a great husband! I love ya babe!

13 comments:

Lance and Natalie said...

Holy freak, picture mania! How long did it take you to put all of the on? Sweet pics of the trip (even though I've already seen them). And spencer does always have that face when his picture is being taken...I know, I have proof! See ya soon freaker!

The Cooper family said...

Whatever, Spencer is a rare fine physical specimen. Physical Specimen.

spenceandcass said...

Nat, I'm not that great of a writiter, so I figure all of the pictures will tell the story for me. Butthead!

Sarah said...

I love the picture of your hand. It is very artsy! It looks like you had fun. The only thing bad about those vacations is standing next to Sherry. Her jewelry, her muscles, seriously, I wanted to never eat again! She is darling. I'm glad you're home safe, though!

spenceandcass said...

I know, she's pretty stinkin darling. I am envious of her jewlery too.

Mama Mia said...

What a fun post...I didn't know Sherry was such a pro...wow! Carly is going to die when she sees the creme brulee!

Carly said...

Look at Sher! I can't believe it. I enlarged that pic and stared at it for like 10 mins!

Your pics look good Cass. Oliver just said "wow, look at Cass' pics." Oh, and Jeff is soooo going down...seriously.

Sherry said...

So Cass, What happened to the picture I took of you on the tennis court?? By the way all my jewelery is fake(teehee)

spenceandcass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spenceandcass said...

Sherry, I'd like to get my hands on some of that "fake" jewelry! Oh.....and I wasn't about to post the picture that you took of me on the tennis court.......my arms look like tubes of pillsbury dough next to yours!

Jessica Kettle said...

I love these but I hate you for not suffering with me in fit fusion. I literally had to go to the bathroom at one point because I thought I might puke on my treadmill, which we all know would just be bad. HAHA!

THE WILSONS said...

Oh my gosh!!! How random is this???? I have NO IDEA how I found your blog. Must be fate! I hate people like me.... surfing blogs. :) How the heck are you guys? How's Layton? Email me when you get a chance..
jwilson3154@yahoo.com
Our blog address is jackandgracewilson.blogspot.com

It's "private"... so email me so I can add you email address to the readers list.

Jenny Wilson

Bethers said...

Neat pictures Cass!