This sunday the whole family stopped by to watch THE BIG GAME. Spencer and Sherry brought Famous Dave's Barbeque and it was delish! We all had a great time stuffing our faces, playing a little ping pong, and playing ROCK BAND. I was totally rocki'n on the guitar (I did have a little help from my band mates). It was a lot of fun getting everyone together. We were sad that our Ozzy and Carly ( in Equador) and our little Winnie (in Mexico) were not there to rock with us, but all in all, it was a great time. Don't ask me who won the Super Bowl....lol. I did hear a lot of screaming and cheering, so I assume that Spencie's team won! YEH!
Monday, February 04, 2008
"SUPER DUPER" SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!
Posted by spenceandcass at Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
Wow, our family is a bunch of nerds.....nerds who ROCK!!! lol
that pic of Spencie is HILARIOUS! ha ha. I am laughing my head off.
Post a Comment