Hello everyone! It has been a few days since I have updated the blog and I guess the reason for that is that nothing too exciting has been going on. This picture is of Sadie smiling away. That's pretty much all she does anymore, which is great because I didn't think we were going to survive the first 3 months of her life.
Well , I wanted to just give a quick update to let you all in on what we have been up to.
** Actually, one exciting thing did happen to me this week. I finally got my new Speatzle maker that I ordered online. Yep!...I'm gunna make Speatzle.
** Sadie is rolling over now!
** We went skiing today again and I only fell 3 times. This time I didn't get a concussion.
** Ava skied down the big kid hill today and only threw one tantrum.
** Spencer had a great week at work last week. On saturday the Chev store sold 20 cars!! Go Chev store!!!
** Today Ava's friend Brighton ( Russ cooper's little boy) told her that she was beautiful and that he wanted to marry her. She said NO.
** My favorite Yoga instructor, Clytie is teaching again at my gym! I can't tell you how happy that makes me!
** Hurray!! I was able to squeeze my bum into the largest pair of pants that I owned before I got pregnant. I'm getting there!!
Well, I hope that this little update wasn't too boring. Until next time.















4 comments:
i hope they sold my car! Sounds like a great week!
Wow! I am moving up! Wahoo! I will get my page set up when Tatem stops screaming at me!! LOL
Cass, congrats on getting into those jeans...whohooo! I still need to lose weight and Ethan is 18 monthes...I'm a loser! By the way, I love Clytie too...she teaches a couple of classes at my gym!
Russ said that he and Spence are talking about going to Vegas. Do you want to go? I told Russ if he wants to I have to know so I can get babysitters. So let me know what you think.
Post a Comment