Friday, February 22, 2008

"ARTHS AND CRAFTHS"










Ava has really been into arts and crafts (arths and crafths, as she likes to call them) the past few months. She loves painting, coloring in her dinosaur coloring book, making cool animals out of playdough, and drawing beautiful portraits of her family.

But lately she has been taking it a little too far. She has moved on to a few more interesting subjects. She loves to decorate Daddy's head with pretty clips and ribbons. Dad is usually pretty good about it and holds perfectly still.

Poor Bella is not excluded in the fun. This dog seriously amazes me. She will lay there for hours while Ava plasters her entire body with stickers.

You didn't think she would forget
Sadie, did you? Let's just say that it was not much fun taking
that bandaid off!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Just be gratefull she's not into wall grafetti Great pictures Cass Your girls are sure photogenic

The Cooper family said...

how cute are they! so i think i fixed my blog, but i dunno, i haven't had the time to sit and try to figure it out. Tatem has gone into crisis overload and Brighton has too. But we are slowly, slowly, working through it! I got your message and I have absolutely no idea. I have been trying to talk to family to see if I could get babysitters, and so far it is not working out at all. So I am thinking I may have to crush Russ' spirit and tell him no. But let me know what you think. I am just not sure how I am going to work it out, but he sure has his heart set on it!

Carly said...

hilarious. Ava & Sade look so cute in those pics.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Ava is the funniest little thing! I love that little girl. I wish we lived closer that we could see you guys more often.