......just before we went trick-or-treating. The original plan was NOT to carve this year.... I know, I know.... I'm a real "party pooper".... but it's just so incredibly MESSY! And Dad and I end up doing most of the carving anyway!
But.. the kids whined, which made mom feel guilty... so we carved :)

It was nice enough weather to do it outside.
Dad was in charge of scooping the guts out.
eeew!


Hannah and Hadley helped out too!

Ava .... aka "master pumpkin carver"

Sadie was pretty good with the guts. She didn't even care if they got all over her clothes.

I'm sorry, I don't have a picture of the finished products. But let me reassure you.... they looked fabulous!















1 comments:
I'm with ya on the messiness...but it is always worth it. Treasured memories:) Thanks for the "lou and lee" find- that is a good one. Very cute stuff- now if I could just grow some $$$...
Post a Comment