Friday, August 27, 2010

SUMMER 2010 - the short version


Ava graduated from Kindergarten

Along with her best friend Zach


She even got a diploma!

My Dad and I painted my ceiling...... I think it almost killed him....... I think he wanted to kill me.

We spent some time at the cabin

playing SOCCER

and FISHING

We lit fireworks.... well Daddy did anyway

Sadie hid on the front porch the entire time

but Ava was totally into it

Ava turned 6. SIX!!!! I can't believe it!
We had her birthday party at Classic Skating in Layton

Grandpa tried to teach Sadie how to skate


Ava opted to scooter instead of skate


We spent a week in Pebble Beach, California

Spence was able to golf his dream course
I met him at the last hole for a group picture!

Grandpa Kevin and Grandma Debbie took us to feed the baby cows


Spencer was extremely into it

EXTREMELY

The girls helped Grandma and Grandpa paint an old bench for the garden
Zach came too

Sadie turned 3 years old and had a Max and Ruby party

Mom made Ruby's famous Rasberry fluff cake
Sadie was lucky enough to get a few pieces of candy from the pinata

Ava started 1st grade and she LOVES it!
And ZACH is in her class!!!!

Sadie wishes that she were too..... I had a hard time convincing her that this wasn't her desk.

But not to worry Sadie! You start Preschool next week!
Yahoo!!!!


0 comments: