Thursday, May 06, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears ....... oh my!

Ok...... so no lions, but we did see a few rhinos, snakes, and wart hogs!
Ava had her Kindergarten field trip at Hogle Zoo this week. I volunteered to help out and of course got stuck with these two little monkeys!


But they are pretty stinkin cute...... so I didn't mind too much.


We visited the Giraffes first. It was a bit chilly and I had a hard time convincing Ava to hold still for a picture.

Ava with her Spanish Emersion possey.

And introducing ...... Hogle Zoo's newest addition. A cute wrinkly bebe elephante!

It's official. Ava is about the same size as an infant primate.

My absolute favorite animal in the Zoo. Seriously amazing!

On the way out, we met a leopard who sure looked hungry. Thank goodness for the sheet of glass that separated us.......... he was eyeing Zach like he was a delicious turkey sandwich.



THE END

0 comments: