
Last week we threw a shower for my cousin Allie

This is Allie

The chocolate fountain was a big hit!

Mom's cupcakes were pretty darn good too! My sneaky sister Nat turned up in most of my pics! She's kind of a pain, but I love her!
....................................................................................................................................................

Saturday morning we had our annual early Easter egg hunt with the Perovichs.

Dad led the hunt

(left to right: Marina (bean), Sadie (tato), Ava, and Layla)
This pic cracks me up! Take a look at sadie's face.

I have to say ..... that I have the cutest little Easter bunnies on the planet!

Yep..... they're pretty cute!

Three crazy bunnies.

Wow! Look at all that loot!
.....................................................................................................................................................

Saturday night, we spent the night at the cabin. Ava woke up a bit chilly so Grandpa helped her warm her ears.

The Easter Bunny left lots of goodies for everyone.

He hid a few eggs in some tricky places.

Dad is great at finding eggs!

Later on Sunday, we had another Easter egg hunt outdoors. Grandpa hid a $100 bill in one of the eggs. Gavin, our 1 year old nephew, found it! Go Gavin!

River was extra tuckered from all of the vigorous hunting.

Ava and Dad trying to find the $100 egg.

Grandpa didn't do much egg hunting. He did peg a few people with snowballs though!

Go team Ozzy and Sadie!

Ava showing off her spoils. A whole 5 dollars! She's rich!

Sadie scored some FLARP noise putty and it kept her entertained the entire day. Although some might think it inappropriate ....... I have to say ...... WHAT AN AWESOME INVENTION!!! I will be heading to Wal Mart to stock up tomorrow!
Happy Easter!
And
Happy Flarting!















