Friday, April 16, 2010

Meet Sadie


SHE ......

is often found running around the house with underpants on her head shouting "SUPER SADIE"!!!!

feels it necessary to loudly announce " I FAWTED" each time she passes gas..... in the grocery store ........ at a restaurant ..... and in church.

would rather sit in time out than take a nap .... at least that's what she said when I threatened her with a time out for sneaking out of her crib.

prefers broccoli and peas over junk food.

still drinks from a bottle ( I know, I know cut me some slack.... she's still my baby)

still throws a fit each time I try to strap her in her car seat.

loves to cuddle.

And

tells me she loves me every single day.


I have a hard time imagining our lives without her

1 comments:

Amber Jensen said...

What is the deal with the car seat fight? Abbie does that too. She screams like I am beating her! I just love all the attention it gets from everyone else. Two year olds are great! We laugh all day long at our house, when we aren't pulling our hair out!