You are Hilarious! Brian wishes I would get more into the fights with him, but I just can't! --Good Wifey! :)
You crack me up. Nic and I are going to Chicago next weekend, and I know you were there not to long ago. What should we do??? If you have any recommendations let me know. shericefam5@hotmail.com Thanks Lady. You rock!
Nic has a work thing, and I am just tagging along. What's a girl to do? I never get out, I need an adventure.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are Hilarious! Brian wishes I would get more into the fights with him, but I just can't! --Good Wifey! :)
You crack me up. Nic and I are going to Chicago next weekend, and I know you were there not to long ago. What should we do??? If you have any recommendations let me know. shericefam5@hotmail.com Thanks Lady. You rock!
Nic has a work thing, and I am just tagging along. What's a girl to do? I never get out, I need an adventure.
Post a Comment