Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Funny Ava


We have been in Scottsdale, AZ since Saturday and I am missing my little munchkins terribly. My bro and sis in-laws Ozz and Carly took care of them for a bit while we were gone and Car was nice enough to send me an update email..... because she knows I am a worry wart.

It made my day.

Hey Cass.
I thought I would tell you some of the funny things Ava did yesterday and today.
Yesterday they were taking a bath at my house (after I let them play in our "dirt yard")...Sadie was splashing like a dolphin and doing belly flops in the water... so I was drying all the walls where the water went. Ava said "Carly, how come you don't yell at me"...I told her it is because aunts aren't allowed to yell at their nieces. She said "Natalie is my aunt and she yells at me all the time."
After we went and saw Bass and Meg's new house... Ava and I were comparing our house to Bass and Meg's. Ava asked me which house I liked better...she said "Which house do you like better if money wasn't invented" and I said Bass and Meg's (it is a lot bigger and a lot nicer inside). I asked Ava which house she likes better, she said "yours because it has a couch."
This morning Ava walked in while I was getting dressed and asked me why I was wearing your garments.
They were being really good...and Sadie didn't have any diarhhea (maybe it stopped when the medication stopped).
Anyways, the insurance guy was there when we left and your dad was taking the girls to get donuts.
Hope you guys are having fun!
Carly