Friday, February 19, 2010

Have you tried it?

I tried this Bounce dryer bar a few months ago and I absolutely love it! I think it actually works better than a dryer sheet. And hey, one less step involved when doing laundry is always a bonus right?
Oh and Spencer, if you can believe it, actually commented on how soft and fluffy our towels have been! LOL!
Bounce Dryer Bar 2 Month

You simply place the bar in your dryer (it has a sticky backing) for 2-4 months and it automatically softens your clothes and controls static! And it smells oh so good!
When it is time to replace it, the word REPLACE will appear on the bar! Pretty cool eh?


PS: I did some research on this product before trying it. Some people said that it crumbled and fell apart in their dryer.

But I haven't had one single problem with it.

PPS: If you are going to try it, though, I would make sure the heat setting on your dryer is not too high.

PPPS: Let me know what you think!

Good luck! And happy laundry-ing!