Monday, February 01, 2010

Chicken Curry


(Picture from Armelle blog)


Tonight I tried a chicken curry recipe that I found over on Armelle. I have never been a very good cook..... let's face it, I pretty much suck. So this year, one of my New Years resolutions was to step out of my comfort zone and explore some new recipes. I have never attempted to make a curry dish in my life, but I was pleasantly surprised when the whole thing went down without a hitch! This dish called for sweet potato, coconut, and pineapple along with the chicken. It was delicious! The whole family liked it ..... even Ava! And we will for sure be making this one again. I did add a little more curry powder than the recipe called for (about 1 tsp). So if you and your family love a little curry from time to time, this recipe is worth a try.

The author of Armelle the blog (Caroline) also writes for Zuppas blog. You can find more of her recipes by clicking here.

Bon Appetite!

Oh, and Caroline also makes some dang cute jewelry...... she's one talented chick. In fact, I wore a pair of her earrings the other day. Click here to take a look.

5 comments:

Amber Jensen said...

Your dinner looks great! Oh, and by the way, we had the exact same tantrum just yesterday over watching TV!!!!! This winter thing really sucks!!!! Only seven short months ago we didn't have this problem. We went to the park every day last Nov-Feb, and by march we were swimming! We miss AZ!

Steveo - Pass The Hammer said...

Great presentation, nicely done!

Steveo - Pass The Hammer said...

Great presentation, nicely done!

Steveo - Pass The Hammer said...

Great presentation, nicely done!

Steveo - Pass The Hammer said...

Great presentation, nicely done!