In my eyes, she's still my little baby!
I just received a call from Mrs. Williams wondering if Sadie will be joining her 3 year old preschool class this year. I didn't send Ava to preschool until she was 4 and I'm wondering if Sadie still might be a bit too young. I was hoping to get some feedback from other moms.
At what age do you all start sending your little ones to preschool?
















3 comments:
I did just 1 year for Averi.Brenden had some learning disabilities so I put the twins in for 2 years before school started. I think every child is different and has different situations. She may be missing her sister and have a lot of fun! :) Or just keep her home 1 more year and enjoy it, it goes by
WAY to fast. Sorry for the long novel! :)
I didn't start mine until they were 4 yrs.old except Ayden, I did not send to preschool at all! He is going to all day Kindergarten this coming school year so I wanted him home with me.
I sent 3 of my kids to two years of preschool. Regan was older in her class and handled it well. I sent Meredith because I had sent Regan. Sydney didn't get two years because I was pregnant with Phillip and didn't sign her up in time. She is also the oldest in her class and would have done well. I sent Phillip to two years of preschool because I felt like he needed a bit of social schooling. I sent him to two different preschools-one for social interaction, then when he was four I sent him to one that was more "learning" oriented. If Sadie is going to be the youngest in her class, really consider before sending her to a "learning" preschool at age 3. Should I just write a book?? Sorry! ;-)
Post a Comment