I love this picture of Sadie Potatie. Do any of you remember the bitter beer-face commercials that used to air back in the 90's? You do don't you!
Yesterday, while Ava was in school, Sadie and I went to Macaroni Grill with my parents and little sis Nat. We enjoyed a nice lunch and then sat around chatting while waiting for the check. Now, Sadie can not hold her little body still for long, so I pretended not to notice as she played on the floor beneath our table. When she finally surfaced I noticed that she was chewing something...... something green and minty. I immediately wondered who had given her gum! Did Grandpa give her gum? Did she steal it from my purse again while I wasn't looking? Then I suddenly remembered back in the day ..... going out to eat....... not knowing where to put my gum.....sticking my gum underneath my table. (You know you've done it before!)
And it made me wonder...... who chewed on that piece of gum before my dear little Sadie?















1 comments:
eeeeewwwwwwww! lol! xo
Post a Comment