Snuck into the pantry, opened the peanut butter, and smeared herself in it.
Rolled up Ava's new school picture and used it as a megaphone.
Snacked on a little more of our popcorn garland.
AND, last but not least......
Opened a carton of eggs at the grocery store and began throwing them at the ground like mini hand grenades.
PS: I know I said I wasn't going to post again until after the holidays, ....... but today's events just had to be blogged about.
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that Jazz.
Over and Out
For real this time.















2 comments:
Oh Cassie, you don't know how happy I am to hear that! Yesterday at walmart Abigail was out of control! She was screaming, climbing out of the cart, crying and yelling! Everyone was looking at me. Luckily my son was just as naughty, so I am all spent out. I can no longer be embarrassed! They have maxed me out. At least I know they do grow out of it, otherwise my little angel would have been packaged up and shipped some place far, far away! I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune, but it just makes me happy to know that I am not the only one!
.
Post a Comment