Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today I .................

Woke up to Sadie screaming like there was no tomorrow. It was 6:30 am.
(Good morning to me!)

Volunteered in Ava's classroom. I happened to look over and see half a dozen kindergartners taking turns putting their fingers in Sadies mouth to see who she could bite the hardest.
I just hope those brave little children all practice healthy hand hygiene.
(Who am I kidding)

Chased Sadie around the house.
Chased Sadie around Walmart.
Chased Sadie down the hall at Ava's school.

Asked Ava to let Bella out to potty. She immediately started to whine and said that I "ask her to do to much stuff and that she is like my servant who does EVERYTHING!"
Where does she get this stuff?

And .........Watched Sadie eat yellow snow.

For my sanity's sake ........I will be in Yoga from 7-9pm.

NO KIDS ALOUD


(isn't she sweet)