Monday, November 09, 2009

Today I .................



1. Bought Ava a new bike helmet because she refuses to wear her pink princess one.
(The new helmet is dark blue with light blue flames on it ......... totally Ava.)

2. Washed and hung 4 loads of laundry. sigh

3. Met with Ava's teacher for parent-teacher conference ~ she's doin awesome!

4. Drove my poor itchy husband to the doctor.
(He woke up last night with hives all over his body ....... and I mean all over ......we still have no idea what caused it.)

5. Spent the rest of the day applying ointment to husband's itchy parts. His fingers are not only itchy...... they are apparently broken as well.

6. Spent some time scrubbing Sadie's art work off my walls. I Love You Magic Eraser!

7. Bought a binder to organize my coupons. Yes ladies, I am going to start using coupons!

8. Spent half an hour vacuuming popcorn and Apple Jacks out of my carpet.

I was ready for bed an hour ago.

I l o v e my bed.

Good night!