Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's POTTY time!

Sadie is IN LOVE with her potty.

The First Years: 3-n-1 Toilet Training System

She is extremely excited each time she leaves a "deposit".



So excited in fact, that she has to bring me this:
PottEase Disposable Potty Liners
filled with you know what,
each time she goes .... instead of coming to get me first.
(keep in mind that her hands are not the steadiest of hands)



I had a maintenance guy at the house today. We were going over some paperwork, when I looked down and saw Sadie, naked from the waist down and carrying her potty's collection pan (see picture above.) She looked up at the maintenance guy and exclaimed, "Daddy! (She calls every man Daddy)... Look, I pee pee!

I couldn't help thinking to myself....... Isn't it amazing how socially inappropriate kids can be and totally get away with it!

There is no way I could have pulled that one off!!!