

Zumba (a registered tr[[nl:Zumba]ademark of Zumba Fitness LLC) is an aerobic fitness program created by Miami-based dancer and choreographer Beto Perez and two entrepreneurs, [[Alberto Per lman]] and Alberto Aghion.
So......... last night I tried a ZUMBA class with my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law. And although I didn't look or feel very hot doing it......it was a lot of fun! I have major coordination issues, though! The best part of the night was when I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw my 5 year old peaking through the window laughing at her Mommy.
Thanks Monica for suggesting it!
















7 comments:
I heard of this...sounds like SO much fun! I go to a class called Body Jam at my gym and it's my FAVORITE class!! It's a class that you dance to fun music and get a GREAT workout at the same time...love it!!
I have been wanting to try that! I need to go with Monica, or maybe with someone that has not been before, so I don't look like a total dork.
So are you doing the vitamins with doterra? And yes, Debbie did take our pictures, she does such a great job!
haha, i tried zumba too and loved it, but for sure looked like a dork. but then i looked around at all my friends and they looked like dorks too, so i felt better. hehe.
Oh, I am so glad that you guys went. I LOVE IT! Zumba is to me like yoga is to you. It keeps me sane! I want you to come down and try it with me at the place I go.
We just got the Zumba i our gym, I am suppose to be teaching soon, I hear ya a little crazy.
Love, love Zumba! We even had that in Arkansas! if you can believe it. Fun class. It made the time fly. I was so busy trying to figure out the moves, I forgot I was "working out." That NEVER happens!
It was fun Cass, lets do it again! And yes your kids are AWESOME!!!
Thanks again for watching my sweetie!!!
Post a Comment