Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tonight was way over due.......


........ the girls and I put together a puzzle. We played Memory and kicked a beach ball around the living room. I didn't get up once. I didn't tidy the kitchen, answer the phone, or check my email. I just sat with them.... and laughed with them...... and gave them my full attention.
It was a good night.
It was a memorable night.




This picture doesn't have much to do with anything.
It just makes me laugh.


Good night!

Hug your kids!


4 comments:

Shelley said...

Dang cute girls!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

So cute! You are an awesome mom Cassie!

Sherice said...

Just that easy huh? I love those little moments. It is so much less stressful without all of those distractions. Why can't we just keep things simple all of the time. Oh ya, because we would be left in the dust by everyone else in this hectic world we live in. Good for you for slowing down for a moment.

Heather said...

I love it!! They are so cute. I am glad you posted that because it is so true, we get so caught up in our own little things and need to spend more time giving the attention to them!! Just making it simple... They grow up way too fast!